Monday 27 January 2014

DAY 8 - LPF - Monday 27th January

Table & Chair Delivery

Today I had to go back down to the gallery space to drop off some bits and bobs and also wait about for Event Hire to come pick up the tables and chairs. They took a while but finally got here at around 1.30.

During my wait I spoke to Rob Walker and some of his foundation students from Wakefield College. I told them a bit about the exhibition and gave them some print goodies to take away with them. It was nice to see how enthused they were with the work.

I have had an awesome time this week working for Leeds Print Festival and have met loads of new people. I have made contact with several designers/printers since the festival and hope to visit some of the studios in the near future. I will also be following up my internship with dust, and have emailed the director.

I was also really happy to come away with loads of print goodies for myself. I ended up getting one of Ian Anderson's prints and also got one of Mick Marston's incredible screen prints for my birthday. Overall it has been a successful week and I look forward to getting involved again.

No comments:

Post a Comment