Wednesday 22 January 2014

DAY 3 - LPF - Wednesday 22nd January

Source a Stamp


The original plan for today was to create 2 stamp designs for the festival, one for the opening night and one for the talks. I had spent the previous night drawing up some designs for the stamp based around the donkey sanctuary however when it came to getting the stamp made I found that the only store in Leeds which offered this service had just closed down. This through a bit of a spanner in the works so we will have to get a pre-made one later in the week. This was a shame as I was looking forward to stamping my design on everyone's hands. After finding the store closed I headed back to college to read up more on the event in case anyone has any questions during the course of the festival.

Preparation and Organisation

For the rest of the afternoon I compiled a list of all the exhibitors email address's and websites to go on the festival brochure. I also read up about each designer/printer in order to get an overview of the work they are producing and also incase anyone has any inquiries I can help them with. 

The next task I was given to organize the drinks for the festival, I looked through the makro website in order to find out the best deals on alcohol and soft drinks.

After a discussion with Amber we decided on:

 8 x 24 330ml Becks
1 x 24 330ml Britvic Orange
 1 x 24 330ml Britvic Apple
1 x 100 1/2 pint Plastic cups

No comments:

Post a Comment