Thursday 30 May 2013

SELF BRANDING - FINAL PRODUCTS

BRANDING PACK
 


I have applied my branding across a wide range of products, its nice to see how it works on different elements. I chose a few relevant items to complete my pack. Including a note book, Letter head, envelope, business cards and pencils, The colour scheme works well, it looks consistent and proffesional. The problem I do see with the branding is the cost to reproduce to items. I have foiled my buisness cards and used a gold and black colour scheme which would make it quite expensive to mass produce. But on the other hand, I love everything about foiling, I'm a bit of a magpie so I'm a sucker for shiny stuff. Also the whole concept behind the golden egg will be lost without it. I could look at using gold stock but then I have the dilema of it been quite dull, I will have to do more research into cheaper options.


Notebook - perfect for my thoughts and ideas. I have simplified the logo to just the cracked egg. I don't think it is important to have my name on everything I think the golden egg is pretty eye catching and unique in itself.


Business Cards - These are mock ups of the business cards I have made. They are eye catching and
should hopefully spark conversation. I think people take more notice to nicely printed things.


Colour Pencils - I stuck to the colour scheme once again, I think it works great in a set and also the combination of the colours could result in some really nice illustrations, This goes perfectly with the note pad


Envolope for clients etc. 


The letter head is quite simple, I didn't want too much going on as at the end of the day its just there to be read. 
Once again it might be expensive to have foiled elements on all of the products so this something that will need re considering in the future. 


CREATIVE CV PACK 
 


This is my creative CV and packaging that I will be sending off to various studios. I am really happy with the outcome and think it has turned out really well. I would definitely be intrigued if I got that through the post. SO hopefully it should spark some interest in me. 


The Cover has a foiled egg which gives it a professional quality. It also highlights my love of the printing processes and my ability to successfully produce work to a high standard. Its essentially a piece of work.



I wasn;t able to print it out with james so I have had to make do with mac suite. 
Although it has turned out really well to be honest I was quite suprised 


The booklet is pretty small which seems a more digestible read for potential
employers. The format of the book also works well, simple 2 column structure.


The big and small eggs complement one another. 


I have highlighted my skill set throughought the book and chose briefs which
complement my practice. 


I have tried to keep writing to a minimum and use lots of images.
I want to let my work speak for itself. 


I like how the egg kind of looks like an egg yolk.


Here are my business cards. They have come out really nicely and have a great
golden shine. I would ideally like to get these die cut.


Shiny


I spray painted my eggs gold and filled them with shredded black paper.
I will include my creative CV and my Business card and maybe some mini eggs. 


Business Cards & CV

No comments:

Post a Comment