Saturday 26 May 2012

Speaking From Experience - Sheep poster Development

I decided to create a couple of informational and helpful posters to help you get to sleep. They have a reference to graphic design. I decided to use the stereotypical sleeping tip...counting sheep. I though it would be quite funny to have CMYK sheep and RGB sheep. This makes the poster helpful for both the course and the main factor getting to sleep.




Sheep Posters

 I started by creating my sheep on illustrator and made them CMYK
I did the same thing but with RGB

I then added clouds as a background for the
text. I tried different fonts to try find a nice calming one 


I tried different arrangements for my type. 
I decided on this arrangement over all. I liked 
having the text spread across a few clouds.
it breaks the page up. I am not overly happy with
the text on the top cloud.

I Researched into mind games to induce sleep. One thing that kept popping
up was memory games. I read that if you try and remember as many things
as you can it tires your brain out making you bored and fall asleep.
In this case I suggested thinking of as many celebrities whose names
begin with CMYK and RGB.



No comments:

Post a Comment