Saturday 26 May 2012

Speaking from Experience - Pillows

From my research I found that memory games help you get to sleep so I decided a good thing to try and remember would be pantone colours and codes, this will bore you to sleep hopefully. I found that blue and purples help calm you down and induce sleep also. So I spelt out the words 'SLEEP TIME' using blue and purple pantone swatches. Originally I wanted to have this on a big poster but then decided it might be hard to read from a distance in bed.


Initial Ideas








Pillows

I decided it would be a good idea to have them on pillows
this is more engaging and more of a collectable item less
likely to be thrown away. This is both practical and fun
and I quite like the concept. To improve them I could
include some facts about sleep on the back and explain
that trying to remember all the swatches will help you
get to sleep. But the posters to explain that memory games 
help you sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment