Thursday 15 March 2012

Andrea Indesign Brief WHO ARE YOU?


For this brief I researched Andrea a bit and got her to send me some photos I found that she liked simple Scandinavian design and Copenhagen. I have recreated one of her favourite designs and changed it to suit her. I have created a logo that relates to andrea. With her favourite camera as the focal point. I then added other symbols that relate to her. Such as the apple logo, the national danish flower and the white cross from the flag.


Initial Ideas







 I experimented with different colours to see what worked best

 Copenhagen






Setting up the image
I decided to use a full page photo, I like the composition of this page.
Experimented with text

I was planning on getting this translated into danish.
I am quite happy with the overall outcome. Andrea really liked it too
and commented on how it resembled Daniel Simms work. 
I had fun creating the logo too this was very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment